Managed Service Desk
Increased efficiency, lower
Reduce infrastructure and overhead costs.
Managed Service Desk from Dynamic Quest allows you to gain access to our best-in-class IT infrastructure, without the financial risk of establishing your own system and maintaining it. Clients get 24x7x365 access to our staff of highly experienced and certified team members for ticket resolution.
IT Service Desk giving you a headache? We can help.
The Service Desk exists to solve problems but having an in-house Help Desk can be a problem in itself. Between the expense of keeping it staffed 24 hours a day, constant staffing turnover, and unexpected problems that stretch your team too thin, you may find yourself overwhelmed.
Our clients save up to 40%
on their IT budgets by leveraging our Service Desk support. We only bill for time spent on issue resolution—not doctor visits, sick leave, or bathroom breaks. Managed Service Desk is much more cost-effective than maintaining an internal IT Help Desk.
ITIL Standard for IT Support Management
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a framework of best practices for IT service management (ITSM) to use when working to align IT services with internal business needs. Dynamic Quest’s Service Desk implements the ITIL framework and has both certified and trained ITIL resources on staff.
ITIL Best Practices Include:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
Description of services
- Tier 1, 2, and 3 support
- On-call 24x7x365
- Tailor support plan
- Unlimited resources
- Remote maintenance
- Access denial
- End user security
- Network monitoring
- Application support
Global Service Desk
- 24x7x365 support team that is always available to answer, resolve or route end-user support needs.
- This could include a combination of IT support concepts such as:
- Ticket Routing, Password Resets, Access Control Management
- Definable, Repeatable, Support Processes
- End User Workstations – Remote Support and Troubleshooting
- Hardware and Software Asset Management
- Managed Desktop Security Services
- Mobile Device Support Services
Server Management – Services focused on preventative maintenance, issue resolution, monitoring and alerting.
- Server Performance Monitoring
- Server Troubleshooting
- Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Managed Sever Security Services
- Network Devices: Switches, Access Points (Wi¬), SANs, Others
- Monitored / Alerted IOT Devices
- Access to Remote Monitoring and Management Tools
- Access to Centralized IT Documentation and Knowledge Base
- Access to Ticketing System
SOC 2 Type II Certified for our Service Desk and Data Center.
Our Dynamic Quest SOC2 Type II certified service desk and private data center offers the most comprehensive certification within the Systems and Organization Controls protocol. Organizations that have achieved this accreditation have proven its system and process follow a rigorous criterion of best practices. This is imperative for businesses who work with a managed service provider who assist with cloud, security, disaster recovery and other managed IT related services.
Dynamic Quest Help Desk Benefits
- Count on 24x7x365 reliability
- Increase employee efficiency
- Free up valuable IT resources to focus on complex problems
- Redirect aggravating end user issues
“We believe our success is due to the strength, the breadth of our services, our flexibility in responding to clients, and our focus on strategic support.”
“The internal team was energized. With the level 1 work of its plate, the team turned its attention to the work that fueled company growth and gave them job satisfaction.”
LARGE HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATION
We did a proof of concept that met every requirement that our customer might have. In fact, we saw a substantial improvement.
STEVE FOUT, VP SALES, GODLAN
“We did everything that we needed to do, financially speaking. We got our invoices out to customers, we deposited checks, all the things we needed to do to keep our business running. Our customers had no idea about the tragedy. It didn’t impact them at all.
DENISE KOONTZ, CFO, GOT YOU FLOORED