How to Choose Your Savannah Managed Service Provider
As a local Savannah managed service provider, our priority is to ensure all businesses achieve a more secure, stable, and reliable IT environment. We achieve this through 24x7x365 monitoring and alerting. We work to keep your network running at all times to help reduce the cost of unexpected downtime.
Selecting your local managed service provider doesn’t have to be difficult. Below we will breakdown how we can best serve your organization.
Dynamic Quest Can Be Your Savannah Managed IT Service Provider
Our team focuses on being a strategic technology partner with your organization. We build custom service plans that help organizations get to where they want to go. This means if you have an internal IT team, we work alongside you to provide the necessary support to achieve your strategic goals. If you don’t have an internal IT department, our team is able to step in and provide the strategy and support that will push your organization to a more efficient and effective network.
Dynamic Quest Service Offerings
Managed IT Services
Our managed IT services provide businesses with 24x7x365 proactive monitoring and alerting. This service frees client’s from worrying about the erratic costs of break/fix IT services.
Proper IT management is vital to keeping your technology environment up to date and properly secured. Whether you have a full IT staff, partial staff or no dedicated technology resource, Dynamic Quest can step in and fill the gaps.
Security Focused Managed IT Services
Our Security Essentials package offers a comprehensive suite of tools, technology, and management to protect your business. Cyber threats come from every direction; Security Essentials provides multi-layer protection, monitoring, and support to keep your users and your priceless data secure.
What is included in Security Essentials?
Advanced Malware Detection & Prevention – “Protecting your devices from malware”
- Workstation and servers
- Built-in static and behavioral artificial intelligence analysis, detection, and prevention of malware
- Fast remediation
Cloud-Based DNS Filtering – “Preventing access to known dangerous systems on the web”
- Domain Name Service request blocking and logging
- Continuous malicious site database updates
- Category- and keyword-based site blocking and logging
Security Awareness Training – “Empowering your people to keep your business and themselves secure”
- Access to online security awareness training videos, courses, quizzes, and tests
- Simulated phishing attacks and results reporting
- Monthly summary reports of training progress and testing results
Dark Web Monitoring – “Advance warning of leaked credentials before they can be used against you”
- Continuous monitoring of Domain Digital Credentials and Personal Digital Credentials on the Dark Web
- Compromised credentials include email addresses, social security numbers, and financial information
Hosted Antispam – “Blocking the #1 source of cyberattacks”
- Hosted inbound antispam protection
- Store and forward in the event of Microsoft Office 365 or local Exchange server unavailability
- Daily quarantine reports
Looking for a Savannah, Georgia Managed Service Provider?
Look no further than to Dynamic Quest. Our team has been serving the Savannah and greater Eastern Georgia region for decades. We understand the needs of our clients and have the expertise to guide them through the ever-changing landscape of technology.
As your local Savannah managed service provider, we are happy to engage with your business to get your network to a stable and reliable place.